Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have just acquired a simplex wall clock, the length is 61

Customer Question

I have just acquired a simplex wall clock, the length is 61 inches the with at the top by the crown molding is 22 inches. I have owned a lot of clocks but this one I cant get any info on. the movement has two winding arbors both for time, around the arbors written are winddown inicators, I would send a pic but my daughter isn't home yet, thanks Chuck
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising clocks for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Please post photo of this?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page