Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have this crane that I can't find anything about, the

Customer Question

I have this crane that I can't find anything about, the material appears to be like the stuff they use for those fancy eggs, can anyone help me? It stands about 6" tall. I don't see any type of marking, makers mark, or hallmark on the bottom or anywhere else.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, for some reason it's not letting me upload any of the other pics I have of it, citing an "unknown error occurred"
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Now that I have initiated contact, you can use the Add Files feature to add more pictures.Add one, put PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next. It seems to work best that way.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I do not participate in that service.Will you be able to add more photos? The only picture was the back view.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure what service you're referring to unless I accidentally clicked on something I didn't mean to. And no, I'm still getting the same error message.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
You can go to Imgur.com and use the blue download button in the top of the screen then paste the url back here and I'll be able to see all pictures.You can also email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.