Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Value of two charcoal by Roth 3 Sided Conversation #58/75 An

Customer Question

Value of two charcoal by Roth
3 Sided Conversation #58/75
An Easy Line by Roth #2/20
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the prints,signatures and back of prints/frames where there might be labels or writing.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** to wait a couple of hours for my husband to get home. The paintings are downstairs and I can't walk well enough to get them. Sorry for the inconvience. Judy
Oh, that is fine. This works more like email than chat. I will get an email when you respond, so there is no need for either of us to sit be the computer.I look forward to working with you.I am on the east coast, so if it is late here when you send, I might not be getting back to you until morning.