Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I got carvings the magnify glass is elophant ivory and the

Customer Question

i got carvings the magnify glass is elophant ivory and the rest is walrus and also elvis sfuff
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi There~ Thank you for the images, however I only assess one item per question. At your convenience, please choose one and let me know. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the ivory please
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Ok, I will send responses for the magnifying glass on your other initial thread. And pick another one for this thread. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
what about this elvis stuff
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i also got the program papers u want a pic of that
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
here is the program or news paper it came with
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, This framed limited edition gold record set sells for a high average of $200 on today's market. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora