Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several framed oil paintings I want to dispose if and

Customer Question

I have several framed oil paintings I want to dispose if and have no idea of how to go about it. I can send photographs if it would help in determining possible values. Can you help me?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. I can go through two or three per post here and help you get accurate values and from there we can determine the best way to sell these. Please post photos of the paintings , the measurements and clear close up photos of the signatures and any markings on each painting. This is all needed in gathering the information on artist and current values. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have to take the photographs. Is there a way that I can get back to you? I use my iPad for this internet contact and will use it for the photos as well.

Sure just upload the photos here within our post by coming back and using the file upload. If that does not work you may email the photos to***@******.*** and in the email please put " forCustomerquot; and they will in turn forward the photos on to me. The email way can take a day or two to get the photos to me but I will post back here once I receive them. Thank you I will check back here to our post also to see if you were able to post here. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

If you start other posts of paintings and wish to have me review them put " forCustomerquot; in the title and I will see that also. Thank you

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay. I will take photos tomorrow and send an email to***@******.***, Subject line "for ladytanya 65." Will that work?

yes that would be perfect thank you Have a great night.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. ***** now being charged the $34 for just this contact this evening?

I do not know much about the charges as I am a certified appraiser contractor that is here to answer questions. I do know you are not charged any more then what you have been charged for this posting no matter how many times we correspond and you are not charged for the photos being sent to me. Once I have answered your questions here and click to be rated you rate me and this post will close. Once you open another post then you will be charged again. This is why I am happy to help you with several paintings here within the one post.

Hello I was checking in to see if you had had a chance to post photos of your paintings and the measurements. I will be able to help you on values once i see the signatures and overall paintings.