Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I am trying to identify a 13" composition doll, teen type

Customer Question

I am trying to identify a 13" composition doll, teen type body, braided mohair wig, sleep eyes, closed mouth with the number 16 stamped in her back. No other marks. Can you help?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the number mark on the back. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Nora, I'm sorry I"ve responded so slow. There is no way I can get a picture of the numbers. They are very faint. I can barely see them even shining a flashlight and tilting every which way. I don't have a camera that could pick it up. Marilyn
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Ok. Let's start with a photo of her front, back and close-up of her face. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How do I get the pictures to you? Should I mail them or fax them? I'm not too experienced at this.
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi~ There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: ~OR~ You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora