Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My husband has an original Abraham Lincoln desk from his

Customer Question

My husband has an original Abraham Lincoln desk from his furniture company. He cannot find anything on this to see what it is worth. Do you have any idea of the value of a piece like this?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser I would be happy to help you. Please post a few phoros of the table and the measurements. This will all help in giving an accurate value to the table. I look forward to helping you.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 7 months ago.

Hello I checked in to see if you had had a chance to post photos. Here is a rough estimate without knowing the size or type of table I can give you general information. The Lincoln tables came in small ladies roll top for the kitchen to library tables and the values ranged from 1000to 5,000.-6000.00 depending on what you have and what the condition is. So if you can tell me more about the table the size and type I can narrow down the estimate. thank you I look forward to helping you.