LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Schatz 400 Day Clock "Anleitung zum Aufstellen Iher Original

Customer Question

Schatz 400 Day Clock "Anleitung zum Aufstellen Iher Original Schatz Jahresuhr" written on the original manual
1985 Cabbage Patch Girl in original box with birth certificate, name Georgie Spring
1985 World Traveler Holland with birth certificate, travel documents name Brenda Fanny
1984 Cabbage Patch girl in original box
1985 Cabbage Patch boy in original box with birth certificate Sigmund Ballard
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Please allow me time to research each and post back here with values Thank You I look forward to helping you

On the clock is it a carriage or dome clock and does it work? These are needed for an accurate value Thank you

1985 Cabbage Patch Girl in original box with birth certificate, name Georgie Spring $40-45.00

1985 World Traveler Holland with birth certificate, travel documents name Brenda Fanny $55.00-65.00

1984 Cabbage Patch girl in original box $50.00

1985 Cabbage Patch boy in original box with birth certificate Sigmund Ballard $65.00-75.00

I will await for the information on clock. Thank you

Hi I have found there are 32 models of the standard 400 day clock by Schatz. Please post a photo of the one you have so I may give you an accurate value. There is a vast difference between the values so I do want to be accurate on the value. The Cabbage Patch dolls have all been valued. Thank you and I will check back on photo.

Hello I was able to find the clock by the manual you listed above. The value on the clock is 285.00-325.00 in working order. If it does not work the value is 175.00 Thank you for the questions and if I may be of further service please elt me know as I am happy to help always.

If I may be of further help please le me know as I am always happy to help.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.