Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Wedgwood of Etruria & Barlastan embossed queensware JA: I

Customer Question

Wedgwood of Etruria & Barlastan embossed queensware
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I don't know anything else...what else do I need to look for?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: What else do they need to know?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Please tell me more about your set. How many people does your set serve? How many pieces does each person have? What serving pieces are there? These can add 30-50% of value to a set. Kind regards, Doris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will have to see exactly what is here & get back to you. Thanks for your response.
I look forward to your replies.I need the information because "sets" come in different sizes. Kind regards,Doris