Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

We found a 1947 Gill portable electric stove.. Price tag on

Customer Question

We found a 1947 Gill portable electric stove.. Price tag on back was $11.00 in 1947..AND it works.. When I google all I find is the original ad... How do I find out about this item?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have several photos and it's not letting me upload them.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Oven broiler
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Burner works also
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Based on comparables, your vintage portable electric stove by Gill can sell for $75 - $150 on today's market. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora