rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have a service of 12 including all plates and even butter

Customer Question

I have a service of 12 including all plates and even butter dishes , platters , covered seving dishes, vegetable bowls, sugar creamers -the works noritake 37532 hand painted with an M .inside of a wreath Never been used. Always just display. Belonged to my grandmother who collected it probably before the Depression. Although it would be great if the Queen of England came for dinner. But other than being amazing to look at its pretty useless. Do you know what it's worth at auction?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 6 months ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Manufacturer Status: Discontinued Circa: 1921 -Pattern: 37532-77630 by Noritake [N 37532-77630]Pattern Number: 37532, 77630Description: Patent 77630, Encrusted, Urn, LaurelRegarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.The value will be in the range of Dinner plate - 25$ for each unitSalad plate - 14$ for each unitBead and butter plate - 7$ for each unitDessert bowl - 7$ for each unitCup and saucer set - 18$ for each unitCreamer - 50$ for each unitSugar bowl w lid - 50$ for each unitOval Veg Bowl - 60$ for each unitCovered Veg Bowl - 90$ for each unit16" platter - 80$ for each unit Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!