Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Sorry I have not been able to return you messages but health

Customer Question

Sorry I have not been able to return you messages but health reasons of family has been the problem. The spoon is from Mammoth Cave in Kentucky instead of Missouri. It was made in Holland. I also have two other spoons I' m sending pictures
the spoon's number is ***** 0505. Sonnets from the Portuguese order number 16091777-170. sending pictures. I have 2 more books that I would like information on and the value. thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I had answered your spoon question back on the 4th but the question 'timed out' before you could rate it. Please add a picture of the new spoons and the back of them so that I can see the marks. Use the Add File feature on your screen.