Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have glass 10 arm chandelier 1950"s what is it worth?

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
how do you send a picture
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi~ There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: ~OR~ You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora