Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a set of dishes marked Hopewell China EZX with yellow

Customer Question

I have a set of dishes marked Hopewell China EZX with yellow band around edge mostly orange and blue flowers. It has a picture of a sailing ship in logo. Want to sell butter dish/bowl with lid.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When I looked at some of the other in this same pattern they have Ostrow China made in Virginia.I am at a loss.
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I would really need to see the marks on these to be able to weigh in on what you have. However, it is not uncommon for the same pattern to be produced by various companies. ~Nora