Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Statue of chimpanzee reading Darwin and scratching his head.

Customer Question

Statue of chimpanzee reading Darwin and scratching his head. Made by Progressive Art Products in Los Angeles CA. They show an address on Wilshire Blvd, but there is no working number.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I did send one picture (I thought). I am sending two more. I did say the condition was excellent, but then I noticed a small chip on the corner of the book.
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hi, There are no images showing here on my end. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ~OR~ You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hi, I received your images and thank you for your patience. Your Darwin themed primate reading a book that was produced by Progressive Art Products can sell for $50 - $60 on today's market. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora