Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I just bought at action a Clarence Cliff milk jug , it has

Customer Question

I just bought at action a Clarence Cliff milk jug , it has a mark on bottom 7024 then under uit qa number 7 , supposedly made at Newport Pottery Co Egland
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Can you tell me its real???
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: have not got an amnswer on milkjug yet
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok , I will photograph milk jug and bottom and email to you
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Great, thank you. ~Nora