Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a Gorham Buttercup design Sterling Silver Flatware complete

Customer Question

I have a Gorham Buttercup design Sterling Silver Flatware complete serving set for 8 and looking for what the worth is
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Your set serves 8. How many pieces does each person have? What serving pieces do you have? Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That was fast, Thank you Doris, this is my 95 year old mothers set she bought from 1940-1950's it is a complete set of salad and dinner forks, soup and teaspoons, butter and dinner knives possibly some others i will have to look, She has always kept them in a red velvet lined teak chest and they are in excellent condition. I can take a picture when I get home if that would help
That will be fine! Best,Doris