Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a complete set of rosenthal china pattern 2875 ,

Customer Question

i have a complete set of rosenthal china pattern 2875 for 8, dinner plates sald plates soup bowls desert bowls, desert plates, cups and saucers, coffee pot, cream and sugar pots serving tray, soup tureen with lid, and a serving bowl. what should i insure it for? they are all in excellant condition.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 6 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Rosenthal service.Can you confirm that this is the pattern.If not, could you attach a photo of it and one of the backstamp.And this is the inventory, correct?8 dinner plates8 salad plates8 soup bowls8 desert bowls8 cups and saucers8 dessert platescoffee pot,creamer and sugarserving tray, oval? size?soup tureen & cover open serving bowl. Many thanks and wait to hear,Robert