Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a china closet bought from my boss's boss about 30

Customer Question

I have a china closet bought from my boss's boss about 30 years ago. He claimed it was a valueable antique then ( discounted the value some due to his employment relationship). He gave me no information on the piece/ Is there a way to get a photo to you?Allan J****Omaha,***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Yes, I will be happy to help assess this after seeing images. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ~OR~ You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have one photo (but can get add'ls if you need them. I cannot find the response email's paper clip. Lacking that, how do I send the photo?
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for the images. In your first posting, you mention a 'china closet', however the images are of a library table. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Would you prefer an assessment on the desk here? ~Nora