Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Have found two art pieces look like pencil type drawings of

Customer Question

JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: 1 is of the Round Tower Guard House - Magazine Port Arthur
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: And the other is ..... The Old church Port Arthur
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature and/or small print. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora