Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I just inherited two jewelry pieces from my mother. I was born

Customer Question

I just inherited two jewelry pieces from my mother. I was born in Los Alamos New Mexico in 1957 so these pieces are from the Santa Fe region around that time frame. The first piece is a squash blossom necklace and is stamped and the second piece is a Hopi bracelet and is stamped. I have photos and closeups of both.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question. At your convenience, please choose one and send photos jewelry item and a clear, in-focus close-up of the stamped mark. ~Nora