Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Our children are now in their 60s and we have about 25 steif

Customer Question

Our children are now in their 60s and we have about 25 steif animals from their childhood. Ten still have the tag. What should I do with them?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I can help assess the value of your Steiff dolls, however I only value one item per question here. If you would like to choose one, please send images and size. If you are planning to sell, I highly recommend Theriault's doll auction company. It is free to contact them through their website, and they can set an auction estimate on each for you to consider. Here is the link to their site: https://www.theriaults.com/ For your own research, you can try a recent Steiff price guide book (from your local library) or through Amazon, like the one on this link here: http://www.amazon.com/Steiff-Identification-Price-Guide-Mullins/dp/0875886124 Bear in mind that price guides prior to the recession have higher values than what these sell for today currently. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora