Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I just received over 100 tin and cast iron toys from a older

Customer Question

I just received over 100 tin and cast iron toys from a older lady who said they were her Dad's. Tried research but most are not to be found. Two I did find that were sold on ebay a LoLo Lehmann and Also Lehman tin car, both went for over three hundred.
My question is where can I go to find out the value of the rest of toys.
Thank You
Bob Pierce
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
We do one item per question here, so feel free to add a picture of one of the toys by using the Add Files feature if you would like to begin an assessment here online.If you are looking for a local place to evaluate for you (that is a lot of toys!) then let me know where you are and I can figure out the best next step for you. Are you looking to sell them or keep them?