How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2190
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a vase or urn says USA j-66 can find it on e-bay with

Customer Question

Have a vase or urn says USA j-66 can find it on e-bay with no information. Looks similar to Gondar pottery.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 10 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Can you post a photo of the mark?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can I still submit a photo of the mark? I have been insanely busy the past couple of days and haven't had an opportunity to do much of anything.
Expert:  Wayne replied 10 months ago.
Hi,Sure. Please do,Thanks,Wayne
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I hope I added the photo