Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a hand-painted slate that was my grandmother's a man

Customer Question

I have a hand-painted slate that was my grandmother's a man gave it to her and she was younger for taking care of him so I know it's over 80 90 years old raised painting on it. Birds and ship and a tree with buds on it also a barn and a house in the background
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hand-painted plate sorry I put in slate by accident I do have a picture I just don't have to send it to you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
On the back it says hand-painted Nippon
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Can you post a photo of this?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page