Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

An original Harrison Tucker oil painting JA: I always love

Customer Question

An original Harrison Tucker oil painting
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was purchased from the artist in High Point, NC in the late 60's by my parents. I'm 50 and it has always been in our home. It is large, 20" x 58-60". My father and he are friend. It was an anniversary present.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It's an abstract, man in a row boat with fog or tree reflections.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of frame so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.