Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a set of cups, saucers and dessert plates marked Waldershof

Customer Question

I have a set of cups, saucers and dessert plates marked Waldershof Bavaria "N" Handarbeit 22 karat gold "55". They have flat black dish bottoms. I cannot find any info on them. Got any?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Waldershof tea service.Could you very kindly attach a photo of the pattern and one of the backstamp.Also, how many cups and saucers does the set have?Many thanks,Robert. PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help.