Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

16 X 20 F. Raffaelli landscape. Two horses with carrage. one

Customer Question

16 X 20 F. Raffaelli landscape. Two horses with carrage. one driver in the front seat and two passengers in the back seat. There is a church in the background.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.May I see an image of this painting? There were several prominent artists named F. Raffaele, so I need to see the style of the painting.Also, a close-up image of the signature. Please see our help page for help uploading images.http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expertOr:Go to http://www.imgur.com.1. Click "Computer".2. Double click the image you want to upload.3. Click "Start Upload".4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.If that doesn't work for you:You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.