Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have five old books that are not mint condistion but are

Customer Question

I have five old books that are not mint condistion but are slightly imperfect hard cover they are as follows, The Spirit of the Border ZaneGrey, copyright 1906, The Golden Boys in the Maine copyright 1923, Roy Blakely Pathfinder by Percy Keese Fitzhugh copyright 1920, The story of our Army, Willis J Abbot copyright 1914 & 1916, Pee WeeHarris Adrift by Percy KeeseFitzhugh, thank you for you'regarding time in answering this very detailed question.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 5 months ago.
Hello Robert,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.We answer just one question per request. You have listed five items, each of which will require separate research. Please choose one and I will be happy to appraise it for you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.