Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have Diego Rivera lithograph signed in plate, on brown paper,

Customer Question

I have Diego Rivera lithograph signed in plate, on brown paper, framed. Old
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: http://f01.justanswer.com/JACUSTOMER5edqp9ph/2012-05-02_140359_diego_rivera_boy_2_resize.jpg. This is not mine, but it is the same appearance.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me to review your photos and post back here when completed.