Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Fine Art Appraiser, MA, President of ANA, CFAA

I have a signed print named Hollywood by William Buffet in

Customer Question

I have a signed print named Hollywood by William Buffet in perfect condition in a beautiful frame. But it doesn't seem to be numbered. I find values from $100 to $2500. Which is correct.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon, my name is***** are several types of value. One is what a seller hopes to get for the William Buffett serigraph and what it will actually sell for. The $2,500.00 is the first. His serigraphs have sold for $65.00 for an unsigned print and $150.00 for a signed. This is on sites like ebay, which is where most of them are sold.Prints bring the lowest values because they are multiples. The more produced the lower the value. If you require any further assistance please ask.