Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Are original woodcut prints by Landing worth anything?

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. What/Who is Landing? There is an artist's retreat named for Emerson Landing. Is that place what are talking about? Kind regards, Doris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This woodcut print has a pencil signature in bottom left corner that says Landing then a #4 underneath it. It depicks a black and white farm scene.
Please send me photos -One of the whole woodcutOne clear one of the signature. You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the signature.To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I cannot send. having tech. difficulties. I can send by phone please.
Please send your photos the email method.This is the official explanation of how to send photos via email:Please follow the directions exactly or they will not get to me.Send the picture to ***@******.*** the subject line put " Pictures for˜Doris in Antiques or Appraisals.".In the body of the message put, your user name and name..Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered withJust Answer, so they can verify who you are.This method takes longer because the photos are sent to the Just Answertechs who must forward them to me. It sometimes takes as long as 24 hours..They will forward them to me and as soon as I get them I will contact you.Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I used my sons cell. same email
Good.As I mentioned, the email method can be slow.It may take 24 hours.Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Doris, This is Liz. Can I just send you picture of the wood cut print from a cell phone? Having a problem here, with sending. If so, please send phone number. Thank You
I cannot send you a phone number. Please go to the customer support page at this link. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help Kind regards,Doris
Please accept my apologies here.There was a glitch with my computer.Kind regards.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please send reply to***@******.***. I sent pictures to the e-mail you gave me. .Message back said could not continue.
I am only able to reply in this manner.Please try customer support at this address: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help They will walk you through your photo sending via chat service or phone service. Kind regards,Doris