Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

We remodeled our kitchen and are (sadly) parting with our beloved

Customer Question

We remodeled our kitchen and are (sadly) parting with our beloved 40" Wedgwood. Trying to asses worth for resale. She has been in the same house since 1950 with only 2 owners.
She is the 40"w 4 burner (w/2 simmer grates), big ol griddle in the middle, right oven (w/window), left broiler (no window). Bottom left is storage bottom right is warming drawer I think.
Best part is drop down upper shelf, salt and pepper shakers, timers, self timer (I think) and under light.
All burners and oven/broiler work great, a couple small enamel chips, griddle is perfect, timers and light not sure about (had no need to use them in 10 years!)
From what I understand this is a fairly rare model, but more importantly want to get the right price for this girl. I'm in the SF Bay Area and hoping to get a good price. Can you help?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the stove and any marks, labels or writing.