rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Print of Summer Victory. Pls Appraisl

Customer Question

***** ***** print of Summer Victory. Pls Appraisl
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
I am familiar with this print. Please let me know the numbers that should be in pencil on the lower left.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is a limited edition print by artist ***** ***** titled Summer Victory, 1990. This print was released on the 50th anniversary of the Battle of Britain. Your print is number 245 of 1250 printed and has a current retail value of $700.00. It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Hello,I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item. Please do let me know.