Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** ***** i have a hand carved boat that

Customer Question

hello, my name is ***** ***** i have a hand carved boat that my grandfather built. he built 3 of them. i have one, my cousin has one. we don't know where the 3rd one is. he came from italy in the early 19 hundreds and built these boats from 1930,and completed the last one in 1942. he was a fishermen in italy but i don't know what kind of work he did when he and his family came to america. it stands about 2and a half feet long and is encased in a glass and wood case made from an orange crate. it is very detailed.even has little men on it. the name onthe boat is the galileo. i am not computer savy so im not sure i could send a picture. maybe i could get someone to help me.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, In order to help assess what you have it will be really helpful and necessary to see images. There is not a time limit here, so you can send photos at your convenience. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ~OR~ You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear Nora, thank you for getting back to me about my boat that my grandfather built. Ido not know how to send pictures so i will have to find someone to help me with that. i'll get back to you as soon as i can. Thank You, *****
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi Denice, You are welcome to send images at your convenience, there is not a time limit here. Hi~ There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ~OR~ You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora