Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I am trying to get information on a buffet/sideboard made by

Customer Question

I am trying to get information on a buffet/sideboard made by the Rockford Furniture Mfg company. There is a label on the inside of one of the drawers. I have seen similar labels for Rockford Furniture, but none of those labels have the same information on them that my label has. Underneath the red portion of the label it says, "Rockford Furniture Mfg Co", & underneath that is says, "The Winnebago Mfg Co, Rockford Il" I am looking to find a value on my buffet, because I'd like to know if it's alright to refinish it. I wouldn't want to refinish the buffet if it has some value to it. PS, I have seen many photos online of buffets made by Rockford but none look like my buffet. My buffet looks to be of a better quality, it's larger, & more beautiful. It has an intricate Tiger Maple (I think it's Tiger Maple) veneer that is matched up into diamond shaped patterns on the front drawers, & on the side cabinets on each side of the 3 middle drawers of different sizes.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.
HelloCan you send a picture of this.