Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to know the value and something about this

Customer Question

I would like to know the value and something about this clock please.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It won't let me attach the pic.
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.
You can use the Add Files feature to add some pictures. The feature works best if you do one, put pic 1 in the text area then send and do the next. I would like to see the clock (on a light background) the dial, and the back or movement where there might be labels, writing or marks on the movement.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It will only let me use the camera or video at this time and not the previously taken picture that I have so I will have to go back and take more later. Thank you.
You can also go to www.imgur.com and use the blue download button at the top of the screen then paste the address here so that I can see all of your pictures.You could also email to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line. This way takes 24 to 48 hours, so that is a last resort.