Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to know how much I should ask Antique screen

Customer Question

I would like to know how much I should ask for my Antique screen which depicts geese landing and feeding in the marsh lands on one side ( it has geese or ducks facing each other with wings stretched forward and a heart is between them all the way around the border of that side- it is what appars to be a 6 p[anel screen). The other side has little tree branches with these 4 petal flowers and what appears to be a bluebird perched on a branch and is singing
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Please send two photos of the screen - one of the front and one of the back. To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. I also need the size of the screen. I look forward to your replies. Kind regards, Doris