LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

What is Rogers brothers 1847 IS Eternally yours flatware w

Customer Question

What is Rogers brothers 1847 IS Eternally yours flatware worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. The 1847 Roger Brothers Eternally yours flatware set has a value of $185.00 if all pieces are there for a service of 8. It is silver plated and came in a velvet lined box originally.8 Long forks16 Forks- 8 salad and 8 seafood8 Table spoons8 Dinner knives8 Teaspoons1 Serving fork2 Serving spoons1 Butter knife1 sugar spoonIf I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question