Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have clothes iron with small tank on rear with vaulve to turn

Customer Question

have clothes iron with small tank on rear with vaulve to turn on heat fluid to heat iron
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. I believe you are talking about a white gas iron? Do you happen to have a photo of the iron?
Hi is it somewhat like this one?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
not happy with response to my question on iron
Hello, I am sorry I did not answer you yet as I needed more information. There are several types of irons with a small tank to hold gas or oil. The photo I posted was to see if yours was similar to the one I posted. Once I know the type you have I can give you a full evaluation on the iron. the question you stated above was ...Customerhave clothes iron with small tank on rear with vaulve to turn on heat fluid to heat iron..... so I need to know the type you have to give you a background history on the iron and then a value. I am happy to help you and have several of these iron different ages and tyeps so I can and will be able to give you a full report on it. I just need to know what type you have and go from there. Thank you Look forward to helping you.