Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have an original feathery golf ball in good condtion. what

Customer Question

I have an original feathery golf ball in good condtion. what is the sales price
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How do I find my original posting
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
forget you site is impossible to work with
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hello, You are on the original posting board. ~Nora
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How do I attach the pictures you want
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hi~ There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ~OR~ You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I never got an answer
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hello, I have not yet received images. I will check with admin for you to see if they arrived. ~Nora
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I emailed them to you consistent with you instructions
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
ok, thank you for letting me know.
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hello, I received two images of golf clubs in a frame and none showing the golf balls. ~Nora
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Continue to scroll down on that attachment to the email
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hi, Thank you, ***** ***** found them. The feathery golf ball appears to be early 19th century, or 1830's. This can sell for as high as $2000 on today's market. The mid 19th century, or circa 1860's - 1875 hand hammered gutty ball can sell for up to $300. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora