Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

And sons Spring Flower JA: I always love having

Customer Question

***** ***** and sons Spring Flower
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Many items including large service tray and teapot with oil warmer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It's from the late 40s early 50s
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Please tell me what you have by ***** ***** & Sons. Is it a set of plated silver flatware by Rogers in the Spring flower pattern? If so, how many people does it serve? How many pieces does each person have? What serving pieces do you have? I look forward to your reply. Kind regards,Doris