Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I am the original owner of a Phil Paradise serigraph of nude

Customer Question

I am the original owner of a Phil Paradise serigraph of nude women on horses on the beach which I purchased in about 1972. It is number 39/85 and is signed by the artist
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Its in excellent condition and has hung in my house since purchase. I bought it at the Graystone Gallery in Cambria , CA.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: There are 5 horses and riders in browns There are4 birds in upper left and 4 flying towards upper right. I believe it was painted on the cove of the then Sibley ranch.There are clouds in upper left with sunlight streaming across the water.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you. .This is your answer, please rate this after reading the answer. You do so clicking one of the top stars or smiley faces ( on phones possibly )!.The Phil Paradise serigraph MoonLight Sonato has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $350.00-425.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. .Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from. .You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item..If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you..Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you.. It is not based on the value of an item, which appraisers have no control over, or any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site. .Appraisers are independent of the Just Answer site, we do not work for the site. . The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give me by clicking on one of the stars or smiley faces you see..Please take the time to rate me,Thank youGlenda