Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a porcelain piece which appears to be very old. It

Customer Question

I have a porcelain piece which appears to be very old. It is about 4 inches wide by 5 inches across, and is a baby's bootie. It appears to be hand painted. The open inside has painted flowers. The outside is painted in a light blue and the top is trimmed in a gold paint, the laces are also trimmed in a gold paint. On the bottom of the piece is stamped the words T & V (surrounded in rectangular lines) and under that is stamped the words Limoges, France. Can you tell me anything about this piece and if it has any worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your porcelain bootie.Thanks for the excellent description, however to be of best use to you, I'll need to see it. Could you very kindly attach a photo? The artistic merit of the decoration is such a large part of value with these items.Many thanks,Robert. PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0