Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Nora. This is a painting that my grandma had in her

Customer Question

Hi Nora.
This is a painting that my grandma had in her piano room for as long as I can remember. I have not cleaned anything on it. I don't want to ruin it. It is beautiful and has a lot of details.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any questions
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I got a better picture of the writing on it
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for the request. Please allow me some time to look these over for you. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for your patience. This is a 1940's - 1950's, mid 20th century framed color lithograph print of a music scene that is based on works by Louis Jambor. These framed pictures of women practicing music lessons in a study were very popular in homes at that time. On today's market, these sell for a high average of $40 - $60. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $100. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora