Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I would like to know if the plates I have are worth anything?

Customer Question

I would like to know if the plates I have are worth anything? On the bottom it says "LS&S" CARLSBAD - AUSTRIA
I have another complete set of dishes. They are green and on the back it says
"Colonial Homestead by Royal" Pat pending Eissa 1750
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. I can only take one item or set of like items per question. I will take the one you mentioned first - LS&S. Please allow me time to research the data required by your question, calculate current values and write my answer.I should be back within 30 minutes.I thank you in advance for your patience.Kind regards,Doris
I really need a photo of the LS&S pattern. Are they dinner plates? To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. Kind regards,Doris