Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Have an antique pewter bed warmer. has no markings. It is oblong

Customer Question

Have an antique pewter bed warmer. has no markings. It is oblong in shape (3 x 7 x ll) has one dent about the size of a nickle. Has an ornate screw on top with a pewter plug under the lid. Was purchased in clear water Florida.
we are planning to sell it and trying to determine a price.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post a few more photos the one showing here is a little to close for me to see the top plug. I would like to see the top the bottom and the plug. These will help me in giving you an accurate value. You can post them here within the post by clicking on the file upload. Thank you I look forward to helping you.