Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

We have several old Avon Bottles of various sizes and shapes.

Customer Question

Hi. We have several old Avon Bottles of various sizes and shapes. Wild like to understand their value and best way to market/sell theme. Can you please provide me some direction. Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of the bottles you have. This will help me in evaluating them for you. Also, are they in original boxes? Once I can see the photos and look over the items I can value them and point you in the right direction to sell. Thank you, ***** ***** click on the file upload button and follow the prompts to post photos here or email them to ***@******.*** and in the email please put " forCustomeramp;quot; so they will know who to forward the pictures on to. Thank you I look forward to helping you.