Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have a spinning wheel -- approx. from 1875 to1900, Lost a lot of parts

Customer Question

Have a spinning wheel -- approx. from 1875 to1900, Lost a lot of parts in moving. Is it worth restoring. Its a family pass down.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Please send a photo of the spinning wheel. To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I, personally, unable to send you a photo. I will have to locate someone to help me do this, if possible. what is the timeline for this? .
There is no hurry. Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Doris: I am unable to forward any pictures of the spinning wheel. I do not think you can help me. I understand why you need a picture. Should of thot of that before I started this process. AZ
Could you email a photo?This is the official explanation of how to send photos via email:Please follow the directions exactly or they will not get to me.Send the picture to ***@******.*** the subject line put " Pictures for˜Doris in Antiques or Appraisals.".In the body of the message put, your user name and name..Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered withJust Answer, so they can verify who you are.This method takes longer because the photos are sent to the Just Answertechs who must forward them to me. It sometimes takes as long as 24 hours..They will forward them to me and as soon as I get them I will contact you.Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Unfortunately, I cannot send the picture -- e-mail or otherwise. Even tho I am rather computer illiterate, I am unable to find someone to help me out. Being a senior surrounded by seniors, it is a problem. So -- I would like very much to withdraw my request. And sincerely ***** ***** I do hope this will be agreeable. AZ
I will ask for a refund for you but you need to do the same.Contact customer support at***@******.*** to let them know. I am sorry things did not work out. Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you again -- for understanding my dilemma. AZ