rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Yes , I spoke to someone earlier about my Ivory

Customer Question

Yes hello,
I spoke to someone earlier about my Ivory 34diamonds &5emeralds and I actually found a 14it gold stamp on it
That Was Not seen earlier
What would you think is the Value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
That is great, I am sure that is what the jeweler saw when you showed it to him/her. I did base my price on the piece being 14k gold, so that would be the same at $700 to $900.00.If you would like to get me again for other items, put 'forCustomeronly' in the beginning.Do click the stars after you have read this answer.
Hello,I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.Please do let me know.